Although located in Arlon, on the Luxembourg border, our teams move easily in French-speaking Belgium (Brussels included), Luxembourg and Great East Region (France), to discuss your projects with you.
We are part of the Travel Experts Network and therefore have a travel license (A5722) & IATA Number. We are also members of the Travel Guarantee Fund.
Personalized advices ...
All our operation is based on trust and personalized advice. We are therefore more than motivated to listen to you.
We are passionate travelers ourselves and we share with you our own experiences of the destinations we have already had the chance to see and live.
...where and when you want
We do not really depend on office hours or a particular location. We come to you where and when you want.
An appointment in the evening or Saturday is also possible and of course without any commitment or additional costs.
We have also joined the Gayoo label, committing ourselves to our customers and our employees to respect their charter.
Towards our customers
- Guarantee gay clients * respect and openness, avoiding any homophobic and / or discriminatory acts, attitudes or remarks.
- To welcome and serve any gay client * in the same manner and with the same consideration as any other client, namely a respectful and comprehensive attitude, without community spirit.
- Have a courteous attitude excluding any mark of judgment to ensure the best service and the best customer experience.
- Be alert to all other forms of discrimination based on ethnic origin, physical appearance, disability, religious and political beliefs.
- Promote the promotion of this approach with the possibility of making this charter available to customers.
Towards our staff and suppliers
- Create an inclusive environment for Gay Collaborators * by taking steps to cultivate a climate of understanding that is free from intimidation, hostility, vexation and any form of discriminatory conduct because of sexual orientation , sexual identity or gender. The governing bodies will set an example by their exemplary conduct.
- Ensure equal rights and treatment for all employees regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Support collaborators who are victims of discriminatory remarks or acts.
* LGBT / GAY